In response to the novel corona virus (COVID-19), the Om Sweet Om Studio will be closed for all classes and private sessions until further notice. We have not had any suspected or confirmed cases at our studio. However, closing the studio is the most responsible thing to do during this uncertain time. We must all do our part to help our community stay protected from COVID-19. Stay well and enjoy the pause.
Yoga & Fitness
Be Good to Yourself.
The Om Sweet Om Yoga & Fitness studio offers group classes for various levels, as well as limited edition special events and private sessions.
The mind is the king of senses, but the breath is the king of the mind.– Hatha Yoga Pradipka
- In regard to the last message ..To clarify / I will need your email address , not your home address . Sorry for any confusion ✌️
- In preparation to reopenHello all ! Gosh I’ve missed our studio time . In preparing to reopen I am asking those of you who are interested in classes and other studio info to email me your email address . If you have already done so , then you are already on the email list and do not need to do anything . If you are signed up to receive the blogs you are not necessarily on the master email list , so I will need your email address I will be sending out the plan to register for classes in anticipation of thereContinue reading “In preparation to reopen”
- Thoughts for today 💚 Hari OmWhen we are in the darkest of our days, we open our hearts and might feel emotions like fear anxiety or pain. But we opened … and this is the moment where love and grace enters you. Allow yourself to open, and feel the fear and emotions this global situation might bring to you. When we dig for gold, we first have to go through a lot of layers of mud and dirt. But in the end we can see it is all so beautiful. When you feel fearful and disconnected: quiet your mind, cease activities, pull yourself out ofContinue reading “Thoughts for today 💚 Hari Om”
- Om Sweet Om is closedAs hard as the decision was to make – I have decided to close the studio until further notice . I am sorry . Stay tuned for reopening date . Stay safe and enjoy the pause Hari Om – Nicole
- The courage to seek the truth – a short but sweet writingIf you are brave enough to leave behind the things that are familiar and comforting (which can be anything from your house to your bitter old resentments) and set out on a truth-seeking journey (either externally or internally), and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared – most of all – to face (and forgive) some very difficult realities about yourself… then truth will not be hidden from you. Or soContinue reading “The courage to seek the truth – a short but sweet writing”