In response to the novel corona virus (COVID-19), the Om Sweet Om Studio will have limited classes schedules and class capacity. Please check out our new Class Schedule and Book a Class to reserve your spot.
Yoga & Fitness
Be Good to Yourself.
The Om Sweet Om Yoga & Fitness studio offers group classes for various levels, as well as limited edition special events and private sessions.
The mind is the king of senses, but the breath is the king of the mind.– Hatha Yoga Pradipka
- The Intellect- What is it ? Something I wrote when thinking about our intellectual minds …In our culture the intellect is everything Doctors, lawyers, businessmen – we seem to push the intellect in the direction of a fat paycheck . In reality our intellect reaches far beyond getting a degree . It is our creative tool. If used correctly this intellect takes the ambition of the soul and brings it to fruition in this world . Everything we have created that exists in this world exists first as a thought . A building exists in the mind of the builder , our food begins in the mind of a farmer . This is true ofContinue reading “The Intellect- What is it ? Something I wrote when thinking about our intellectual minds …”
- In regard to the last message ..To clarify / I will need your email address , not your home address . Sorry for any confusion ✌️
- In preparation to reopenHello all ! Gosh I’ve missed our studio time . In preparing to reopen I am asking those of you who are interested in classes and other studio info to email me your email address . If you have already done so , then you are already on the email list and do not need to do anything . If you are signed up to receive the blogs you are not necessarily on the master email list , so I will need your email address I will be sending out the plan to register for classes in anticipation of thereContinue reading “In preparation to reopen”
- Thoughts for today 💚 Hari OmWhen we are in the darkest of our days, we open our hearts and might feel emotions like fear anxiety or pain. But we opened … and this is the moment where love and grace enters you. Allow yourself to open, and feel the fear and emotions this global situation might bring to you. When we dig for gold, we first have to go through a lot of layers of mud and dirt. But in the end we can see it is all so beautiful. When you feel fearful and disconnected: quiet your mind, cease activities, pull yourself out ofContinue reading “Thoughts for today 💚 Hari Om”
- Om Sweet Om is closedAs hard as the decision was to make – I have decided to close the studio until further notice . I am sorry . Stay tuned for reopening date . Stay safe and enjoy the pause Hari Om – Nicole